Saturday, June 18, 2005

Beauty & The Geek

WHAT’S ON TONIGHT?

ABC: 8PM – Lilo & Stitch (Movie). 10PM – America’s Funniest Home Videos (May 8 Repeat)

CBS: 8PM – NCIS (UnSEALed, repeat from April 6, 2004). 9PM – NCIS (Repeat from May 11, 2004), 10PM – 48 Hours Mystery (Repeat)

Fox: 8PM – Cops. 9PM – America’s Most Wanted.

NBC: 8PM – Dateline NBC. 8:30 – The Bone Collector (Movie)What I’ll be watching: If anything, repeats of NCIS. I may just see Batman Begins!

TV NEWS TIDBITS:- Is Bo Bice really glad Carrie Underwood beat him in the American Idol Season 4 finale? Consider how Clay Aiken is doing in comparison to Rueben, maybe:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20050617/111901782000.html

CAPTAIN MIKE’S CORNER: Beauty & The Geek

OK, I’m sorry, but I like WB’s Beauty & The Geek. Now, I also liked NBC’S Average Joe (which begins Season 3 June 28!). Unlike some people, I didn’t feel like Average Joe was an insult to, well, average joes. Sure, when the “Hunks” came in you felt a bit cheated, but it made you root for them more.

But I think the appeal of Beauty & The Geek is it isn’t forcing anyone to ‘fall in love’, as so many of these reality shows do. But you can already see that it’s happening, like with Chuck and Scarlet, who aren’t even on the same team. I think Beauty & The Geek will be around for many more seasons to come.

This is Captain Mike signing off… Come back & visit tomorrow!

PS. This doesn't have anything to do with TV, but if your computer is running slow, you may want to check it for Adware & Spyware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home