Tuesday, December 06, 2005

NBC's Las Vegas

I can't say enough good things about NBC's Las Vegas. If there's one cast of a show that I would meet if I could, it would be the gang at Las Vegas.

You would think a show about running a hotel in Las Vegas would get redundant after awhile, but it doesn't. James Caan is brilliant as "Big Ed", the hotel's manager. And every once in awhile the show winks at the audience. In a recent episode, for example, Ed admits that he's never seen The Godfather.

When it premiered in the fall of 2003, it got mediocre reviews. Some critics said it wouldn't last. But I've stuck by it since the Pilot episode, and, now in it's third season, only gets better. Although still highly underrated, it has become a gem for NBC who has been struggling the last couple of seasons. It's not a top 20 show yet, but I hope one day it will be.

Catch the fun Las Vegas every Monday at 9PM on NBC!

Capt. Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home